6 steps to a beautifully restored metal roof
Bunkum Valley Roofing’s tested process makes your metal roof look brand-new. Our roofing contractors:
- Clean your roof with phosphoric acid.
- Power-wash your roof.
- Treat your roof with a rust-inhibiting primer.
- Apply base coat and fabric on all seams.
- Caulk all of your roof’s fasteners.
- Apply a top coat to finish it off.
These steps extend the life of your roof to make your commercial property look more attractive to future clients. Contact us to schedule an appointment or learn more about our metal roof restoration services.